Mobile Casino Gambling on iPhones to go 3D in the Nearest Future
A 3D game for mobile phone casino gambling on iPhones and Android smart phones could be available in 2012. Beyond that, in 2014 it is predicted that more than 60 million people will own 3D smartphones.
The addition of 3D technology to the mobile gaming industry could mean a great deal to those who use their phones and tablets to gamble. There will be no special viewing glasses needed for these new devices, and the technology will be so advanced by then that the games will resemble real time casino play.
The current leader in graphic technology at this time is the iPad casino app market. They are already taking full advantage of all the complex graphics in providing users with a quality mobile casino experience. When the 3D ultimate technology is available there will be displays for phone games that will be absolutely mesmerizing.
Mobile phones were simply large brick sized units that were available for use inside autos just a few decades ago. Now they are able to do just about anything including mapping and GPS positioning, retrieving documents from the desktop at the office, and watching the day`s football match.
The advent of 3D will become the next big deal in the development of personal use devices and mobile gaming is a perfect companion to that concept. The austereoscope technology that the 3D phones will use is quite advanced even for the 3D technology. Casino games by mobile will be irresistible in this format.
• Alien Spinvasion! New Mobile Slot At Slots Capital and Desert Nights
• Batman Mobile - Playtech and Warner Bros. Team Up For Exclusive DC Movie Slots
• 11 Games Are Launched On HTML5 Web App At All Slots Mobile Casino
• Ladbrokes Casino Is Now Available On The iPhone
• More iPhone Casino Games Apps Launching Soon On Jackpot City Mobile
• Wild Jack Mobile Casino Launches New Application For iPhone And iPod
Tags: 3D Gambling iPhone Mobile Gambling 3D Phone